Thursday 25 July 2013

baby boy hairstyles

Baby Boy Hairstyles Biography

Source(google.com.pk)
I haven’t had time to respond to all your comments, but a lot of you said, and I’m paraphrasing, “Yeaaaaaaah! All natural hair all the way!”
First of all, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Woooo!!!
But. I’ve got bad news. That is not my natural hair.
My hair is more wavy than curly, like… I dunno… Andie MacDowell maybe?
So… Seafarer…
The late 1980s, a short ponytail was seen as an edgy, "in-your-face" look for men who wanted to stand out from the crowd, but keep their hair flat and functional (cf mullet). Steven Seagal's ponytail in Marked for Death is an example of such.
Men who wear their hair long, or sometimes in mullets, frequently tie it back into a ponytail, but avoid the top- or side-of-the-head variants,[citation needed] although these variants can be used for practical reasons for keeping it off the neck.
In the second half of the 18th century, most men in Europe wore their hair long and tied back into what we would now describe as a ponytail, although it was sometimes gathered into a silk bag rather than allowed to hang freely. At that time, it was commonly known by the French word for "tail", queue. It was a mandatory hairstyle for men in all European armies until the early 19th century, after most civilians had stopped wearing queues. The British Army was the first to dispense with it, and by the end of the Napoleonic Wars most armies had changed their regulations to make short hair compulsory.
"Queue" was also the word used to refer to the waist-length pigtail which the ruling Manchus made Han Chinese men wear during the Qing Dynasty in China.
I got to the shoot and I trusted myself into the capable hands of Fernando, the awesome hair-dresser with whom I cracked up all day doing things like pretending he was murdering me with his curling iron.
And then he got a sudden burst of inspiration and started working on an Afro. Well, sort of an Afro. I don’t really know at what point frizzy hair becomes an Afro. (So I decided that when your hair gets to a certain point of frizziness, so much so that it holds itself up all on its own, you can call that an Afro. Tell me if I’m wrong.)
You can see how it ended up in the videos and photos. It’s pretty… Unexpected.
And so different that I tried to explore the experience. I tried to keep it that way as long as possible, sleeping face down on my bed (yeah, no, you got it, it’s literally impossible) but it ended up all knotted up and not nearly as cool.
With super straight hair, I felt really precise, organized, and in control. A little bit invisible too, a little bit common. Plus it made me feel older, even more when the brushing is a little loose, then I am totally Victoria Principal.
When I had super curly hair, I felt energetic, fun, and cool! (Maybe it’s cliché, but it’s true!) Whenever people see me they wonder who’s hiding under there, it makes them smile. I felt prettier too. And different. Honestly, I loved it!
I understood that I was irrevocably curly headed.
Even if I sill fantasize about straight hair sometimes.
I mean I talk, I talk…but I’m still putting my hair up.
And I wonder if the real truth behind it all is how my agent, Delphine, put it when I was telling her everything about that… She said to me, “You? You’re just like me! You’re a girl with her hair up. You can do whatever you want, but you’ll always look better when your hair is up. I’m not talking about short hair here… 



Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop

Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop

Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
 Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop


No comments:

Post a Comment