Thursday 25 July 2013

baby haircut styles

Baby Haircut Styles biography

Source(google.com.pk)
Some babies take longer than others for their hair to fill out. My friend's daughter was almost completely bald until nearly three; soon after, she grew a thick head of hair. Shaving the baby's head is harmless (other than making them look funny for a while), but will not affect hair growth. Hair is dead keratin pushed out by hair follicles under the skin. Cutting/shaving hair does not affect the hair follicles--the dead hair has no mechanism for sending a message to the hair follicles saying, ''I just got cut! Grow more!'' 
Lots of kids are bald until they're 2 years old. 4 months old is really young. Don't shave your kids head. Or, you can, but I don't think it's going to make a difference. Hair will grow eventually Curly ..
I started using the plastic barrettes at about 12 months. Our baby does not put a lot of random stuff in her mouth. If yours does, I would hold off on the barettes because they are obviously a big choking hazard. If you go buy some you will see that they have a big frowny baby face on the package next to the words 3 and up! But we risk it. I take them out before she goes to sleep. She does sometimes pull them out (along with some hair!) but has not tried to eat them, like I said. It helps to put them as far back on her head as works. If your baby has kind of curly hair, you can probably make a tight enough little pebbles flintstone ponytail that she can't pull it out, but it is not going to work with fine hair. I am with you on not cutting her hair. I have spent most of my adult life growing out my bangs and I think that that is another decision she can make when she is old enough to decide for herself! mom of a barette wearing baby.


Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop

Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
 Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop

 

No comments:

Post a Comment