Thursday 25 July 2013

natural hair care

Natural Hairstyles For Girls Biography


Source(google.com.pk)
I am a hairstylist that specializes in all phases of hairstyling with over 35 years of experience. I currently am owner/operator of a salon called Salon Glam, in Novato, California, 30 miles North of San Francisco. Several years ago I became interested in the roots of my profession and researched the history of hairdressing. This quest became a full time adventure and turned into a wonderful and rewarding passion.

I have been interviewed on the history of hair by People.com, The LA Times, California Stylist Magazine, Argus Courier, Independent Journal and Modern Salon Magazine. I had a guest appearance on a television show called Evening Magazine in San Francisco. I recently re-created a Madam de Pompadour hairstyle, along with a talk on the history of the word "hairdresser". I self published a cookbook called Beauty and the Feast, with recipes collected from beauty salon clients. Instead of food pictures, the book has photos and stories about the history of hairstyling. My "Marie Antoinette" hairstyles have been published in hairstyling magazines and I have received honorable mention 3 times in the annual California Stylist cover contest.


Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop

Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
 Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment