Thursday 25 July 2013

haircuts for boys

Haircuts For Boys Biography

Source(google.com.pk)
My formal education in cosmetology started in 1969 at Marinello Beauty College in San Rafael, California. I am a graduate of the Vidal Sassoon Academy in San Francisco and a two-time graduate of the Redken Exchange in New York City. I have studied with the renowned "up-do" artist Martin Parsons from Toronto, Canada. I also took stage and theatrical makeup at College of Marin in Kentfield, California, and love to do fantasy looks. Continuing education is a constant venture with me since my profession changes each year with the seasons.
Like most hairstylists, the majority of my work has been standing behind the chair and creating new looks and images for my loyal and glorious clientele. However, my love and desire to learn the history of hair has given me a career and a hobby.
On a personal level, I am married with two grown boys. My hobbies include photography, cartooning and horseback riding. I am a member of the California Horseman's Association and ride my horse in parade competitions. My horse and I have opened the Grand National Rodeo twice carrying the American flag. When I am not doing hair related things, you can bet I am on my horse!.
 Hair is a filamentous biomaterial that grows from follicles found in the dermis. Hair is one of the defining characteristics of mammals. The human body, apart from areas of glabrous skin, is covered in follicles which produce thick terminal and fine vellus hair. Most common interest in hair is focused on hair growth, hair types and hair care, but hair is also an important biomaterial primarily composed of protein, notably keratin. Attitudes towards hair, such as hairstyles and hair removal, vary widely across different cultures and historical periods, but it is often used to indicate a person's personal beliefs or social position, such as their age, gender, or religion.


                              Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop


Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop


Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop

Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop

Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop

Men's Hairstyles
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop

 
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop
Free Wallpaper Download For Desktop

1 comment: